December 31, 2017
This year …
- A narwhal blessing in Nunavut
- An icy dreamscape in Antarctica
- Our arrival to the herders of Chukotka, Russia
- Life on board the National Geographic Explorer
- And life amidst Russian caribou
- Afternoons exploring West Greenland’s ice
- Our first publication with National Geographic
- A curious polar bear
- Eric Guth’s beautiful work amongst the ice on Spaceship Earth.
Every step of this work has been supported by the courageous souls at Lindblad Expeditions.
Thank you for being part of this journey and may you have peace and joy wherever this next year takes you. .